Naturya | Organic Chia Seeds
Product packaging may vary
BBE: DECEMBER 2021
Mature chia plants are cut from November to January, depending on location. The small seeds are easily separated from the coarse plant, meaning the crop is already 96% pure seed at harvest. Seeds are then vibration-cleaned, refining the quality chia seed from any small pebbles or impurities.
Purity is guaranteed when the seeds are passed over magnets, meticulously removing the smallest particles, before freezing at - 25°C. Our chia seeds are also rigorously tested contaminants, to delivering a final product completely pure and free from heavy metal residues and pesticides.
- High in omega-3 fatty acids to help balance cholesterol
- A source of protein to help build muscles
- 100g of Naturya Chia Seeds contains more than 21 times the amount of Omega-3 than 100g of soybeans
- A single pouch is bursting with around 308,250 super seeds
- Organic, gluten-free, kosher and vegan