Naturya | Organic Cacao Nibs
Product packaging may vary
BBE: Jan 2021
Cacao [kuh-kah-oh] has been an incredible source of food and nutrition for centuries. It was first discovered in South America where it held a strong cultural significance for both Aztec and Mayan civilisations. Today, the rare Criollo beans are nurtured by local farmers, who use traditional methods to grow and harvest the crop.
Naturya's Cacao Nibs have a truly rich, dark chocolatey taste and crunchy texture. They work brilliantly in smoothies, as a topper for porridge and as a chocolate chip substitute in baking recipes.
- 100% pure roasted organic Peruvian cacao beans
- Packed full of magnesium potassium, iron antioxidants. Cacao is said, amongst other things, to encourage wellbeing through the release of anandamide, a bliss endowing compound.
- Organic, Vegan, GMO-free and Gluten-free
- Packaged in a resealable pouch for flawless freshness.
- Highest quality available - Each batch is tested for heavy metals, pesticides and microbiological organisms prior to packing