Funktional Foods | Hemp Protein Powder | 8 x 100g Pouches (800g)
Product packaging may vary
BBE: Feb 2020
The hemp plant has been grown for thousands of years for its many useful by-products (hemp fibres from the stem of the plant can be woven to make a fabric, the roots have been used in traditional medicine by ancient Eastern civilisations from as early as 2,600 BCE and some of the earliest recorded incidences of papermaking by the Chinese cite hemp as a key addition to improve the quality of the paper pulp).
Unlike other plant-based sources of protein such as wheat and soy, hemp has not been associated with any allergies or intolerances. Alpha-linolenic acid, a type of omega-3 fatty acid present in hemp protein powder, contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- With 49% protein and a host of other nutrients, hemp is a great vegan source of protein with essential amino acids
- It is high in Magnesium, Iron, Fibre and a source of Omega 3
- Vegan certified & Gluten Free
- Great as a post-workout protein hit in shakes or homemade protein bars
- Every single batch is tested for heavy metals, microbiological organisms and over 100 pesticides